EWS Nursery Admission Form 2019-20: Submit Nursery EWS/ DG Admission Form academic session 2019-20 before the last date. Interested & eligible mandatory to submit Nursery Class Application Form only through the official website. EWD Nursery Admission Form 2019 will display shortly on “edustud.nic.in”. All people that want admission for their children in private school as per Director of Education must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Check all details about EWS DG online Application form such as important date, eligibility criteria etc available below.
EWS Nursery Admission Form 2019-20:
EWS stands for Economically Weaker Section and DG stands for Disadvantaged Group. As per Education Department, Govt of NCT of Delhi, people that come under EWS/ DG category eligible to submit online application form. Government initiative towards the spreading quality education for the economically weaker section. People who are going to submit online application form requested to read eligibility criteria before submission. You can also a checklist of the school where you can apply online form for EWS Nursery Admission Form 2019-20 Nursery, 6th & 9th class can be sought. Parents remember that selection of his/her child based on the Draw of Lots. The online date and result can view from www.edudel.in soon. Check the following details like Form eligibility criteria, last date, result etc.
The children whose parent have the annual income less than one lakh rupees are eligible for admission under EWS category. Any person residing in Delhi having residence proof of Delhi requested to submit income certificate. You annual income not more than one lakh rupees.The condition of minimum residency period of 03 years in Delhi. If a child comes under reserve category need to submit.
For admission in Pre-school (Nursery), Pre-Primary(KG) and class-I minimum age of children must not be exceeded three years, four years and five years. See the following screenshot of Age limit.
|Class||Age limit as on 31.03.2017|
Nursery EWS Admission Form Last Date 2019:
Every parent essential fill their child application form Nursery class before the last date. After the end of even further application will not accept. You can submit EWS Application Form 2019-20 only online mode. In 2018, online application form filling procedure commenced on 30/07/2018. While the last date to submit form was 13/08/2018. Lots of application was received before the closing date of online application form. For this year, EWS Admission Form Last Date not issued yet. Once it confirmed official can check on this page. So stay with our web page to known lastest update daily basis.
Instructions to fill EWS Application Form 2019-20 Online For Nursery:
Application form could submit into two phase. Here we had shared each phase one by one. Follow each step one by one. If you have any question can ask through comment box.
- Interested people, first required to visit the www.edustud.nic.in.
- On the home page click on the “Registration For New User”. Now registration form will display on the screen. Fill in requisite/mandatory fields marked space with details.
- After filling each details check information once again. Now press on the submit button.
- If there change you want to click on Cancel before submitting button.
- When final submission registration number/login ID with the password on the screen. Write down.
Second Phase Registration
- After getting details to click on the login section. Here will page display with information already filled at the time of registration which cannot be edited/updated.
- Now carefully fill details like residential address, locality, sub-locality etc.
- Once details fill click on preview. If you want to change any details can do before submission.
Nursery EWS Result 2019 – edustud.nic.in
The Selection of candidates based on the through computerized draw of lots. Candidates whose name come or select will eligible to take admission. If any seat vacant department will release further EWS second list Result onl on authorised website. Hence, We are requested applicants please visit the main web portal each